ARNY AVD-7005 video doorphone kit – and ARNY AVP-05 call panel in one box. Modern design, 7-inch color screen, high-resolution camera, a standard set of functions and low price make the model one of the most popular in the range of devices of the ARNY brand.
Key Parameters of ARNY AVD-7005 Video Doorphone Kit
- 7-inch LCD color screen
- 800x480 px resolution
- PAL / NTSC video standard
- hands-free connection, half-duplex operation
- touch buttons for basic functions: start a conversation, view an image, open a lock, end a conversation
- side mechanical switches for adjusting screen brightness, conversation and call
- connectors for connecting two video panels
- built-in power supply unit.
- 420 TVL video camera resolution
- 3.7 mm camera lens
- microphone and loudspeaker
- call button
- IR illumination
- transition to black and white shooting mode with reduced lighting
- angle bracket and sunshield are included.
Work features of the ARDY AVD-7005 video doorphone
ARNY AVD-705 video doorphone has two outputs for connection of call panels. ARNY AVP-05 has been developed specifically for this video doorphone; it is included in the kit. However, you can use other devices that are compatible with technical parameters.
The doorphone system works according to a standard algorithm: the visitor presses the call button of the external panel, the internal monitor signals and displays the video from the camera. To start a conversation, the user presses one button; to open the lock – the user presses another button.
In order to monitor what is happening in front of the video panel, without receiving a request from the visitor, there is a monitoring function. The owner of the room can at any time press a certain button and get an image on the screen from one of the cameras of the call panels. If there are two cameras, then second pressure switches the device to the second camera.
ARNY AVP-05 panel allows you to get a high-quality image even at a low level of illumination. In the dark, IR illumination is automatically turned on, and the video camera switches to black and white shooting mode.
The connection of the call panels must be started from the first input.