New product from ARNY trademark — is a set of ARNY AVD-4005 video doorphone. In the set there are 4” AVD-405 color monitor and one AVP-05 call panel. Small size and stylish design allows the device to look great in any interior. A standard set of functions includes a visitor's video display, two-way audio communication, and remote lock control.
Main technical characteristics of ARNY AVD-4005
- a color TFT LCD display with a diagonal of 4.3”
- 480х272 px resolution
- PAL / NTSC video standard
- hands-free system – microphone and loudspeaker
- touch buttons on the front panel for basic tasks: start a conversation, view images, open a lock, end a conversation
- mechanical buttons on the sidebar for adjusting volume and brightness
- 2 connectors for connecting video panels
- built-in power supply unit.
- color camera with a resolution of 420 TVL
- 3.7mm camera lens
- call button
- microphone and loudspeaker
- automatic transition to b / w mode in the dark, IR illumination.
Work features of the ARNY AVD-4005 Video Doorphone Kit
Two call panels can be connected to the ARNY AVD-405 video doorphone. These can be AVP-05, one of which is included in the kit, or other models that are compatible with electrical parameters.
The doorhone works in a standard way – when the visitor presses the call button on the panel, the monitor signals and the image from the video camera is displayed on the screen. To start the conversation, the user needs to press the corresponding button, or the user can let the guest in right away by pressing another button.
In addition, the device has a monitoring function that allows you to see what is happening in front of the camera on the call panel. If there are two cameras connected to the monitor, switching between them is performed by pressing the image view button again.
If the ARNY AVP-05 panel is connected to the video monitor, a good quality image can be obtained even in low light conditions. In such conditions, camera automatically goes into black and white shooting mode and IR illumination is turned on.